How do I get to my Job Data?
Once you've opened the desired Job you wish to edit, click on the Job Settings tab and select Job Data from the menu on the left:
The Job Data section of the Job Settings page has tools that allow you to quickly edit/delete the data within the current Job. The available actions are:
- See total image count with the option to delete all images. This is helpful if you've imported incorrect images or would like to maintain subject data, but delete images.
- See total subject count with option to delete all subjects and their assigned images. This is helpful if you've imported data incorrectly or simply imported the wrong data file and don't want to create a new job.
- Revert your job to the most recent version that's on our server. This is helpful when you've made local changes by mistake or the Job is in an invalid state.
- This option allows you to sort the images in your Job by alphabetical order using the original filename across all subjects.
SET PRIMARY IMAGE
- This feature allows you to quickly assign a primary image across all of your subjects. The available options include:
- First Image - The very first image in the subject's list of images.
- Last Image - The very last image in the subject's list of images.
- Newest Image - The most recent image assigned to the subject.
- Oldest Image - The oldest image assigned to the subject.