How do I create a proof sheet in Blueprint?
Open the My Designs section of Blueprint, and click on the Add Product button to select Proof Sheet in the drop-down list:
You'll need to enter specifics like the design name, dimensions, and pages. When finished, click on the design button to enter the product builder:
What are the unique options available for Proof Sheets?
- Pages: Specify if the proof sheet will use a single template for each page or have a separate template for the front page.
- Image Grid Layer: In the product builder for proof sheets, you'll see a new layer called the Image Grid available to you. Along with your typical sizing and positioning tools, you'll see options to:
- Set the number of columns and rows to appear in the grid.
- Set the number percentage of spacing for your rows and columns.
- Allow the inclusion of group images into the proof sheet.
- Allow the inclusion of image filenames in the grid (with additional text formatting)
**NOTE: An Image Grid is required to be on the Proof Sheet design for it to work**
Sync to save your changes and you'll have now successfully created a proof sheet in Blueprint!